Beverley is an experienced Civil Marriage Celebrant who is totally committed in providing a professional, friendly/relaxed or more formalised ceremony designed to meet your specific needs.
Her background for the past 30 years has been in the area
of Community Social Welfare. Beverley has always enjoyed working with people from all walks of life.
Beverley's strengths are;
- Easily accessible
- have excellent communication skills,
- great organisational and time management skills and always go that extra mile to make things succeed.
- Is wired up for sound with a wireless P.A. system
to ensure all your guests hear the ceremony.
- Is prepared to travel.
- She also holds on site rehearsals.
- Competitively Priced.
- Beverley's costs are all inclusive and do not have any hidden costs attached and include unlimited contact either at her home, through emails or by telephone, travel, P.A. system, all legal requirements undertaken, ceremony of your choice written up, samples of Ceremonies, Readings and Vows provided to you and of course her attendance 20 minutes before the Ceremony is due to start on the day.
- Beverley works hard to ensure that each ceremony will be unique and designed to meet your needs and expectations.
Beverley offers small intimate garden ceremonies at her place at special prices during weekdays. For further information please contact.
Face Book Civil Marriage Celebrant
To visit and 'LIKE' my Face book Page please click on the following link.